- Free Samples
- Window Tinting Films by the Roll
- Car Tint by the Roll
- Residential Pre-Cut Kits
- Commercial Pre-Cut Kits
- Car Window Tinting Kits
- Window Tinting Tools
- Privacy Window Films
- Decorative Window Films
- Super Window Tinting Deals
- "How-To" DVDs for Window Tinting
- How To Measure
- How To Install Instructions
- State Window Tinting Laws
- Benefits Of Window Tinting
- Customer Photo Gallery
- Affiliate Program
How To Measure Windows
Measure the windows you wish to tint. All dimensions are in inches.
1. Always measure your windows as if they were a rectangle or square even if they are rounded.
2. Add one inch to each dimension which will allow for trimming during installation.
3. Film rolls come in widths of 12" 24" 36" 48" 60" and 72" and pieces can be ordered in lengths from 6" to 144"
4. When selecting a film width and length be certain to allow approximately 1" of additional film to each dimension to allow for trimming during installation.
TIP: If you have two windows to tint that are 20" wide and 24" high you can purchase a 48" wide roll by 26" length and cut it in half.